Currently working as Product Designer at Runwise Consulting
3-year work experience, Master's in Interface Design
Born on Mar 28, 1988, now in Guangzhou
Firenze.firstname.lastname@example.org +86 150 1065 1360 firenze-lu
For more than 40 years, Ming Pao Weekly has been Hong Kong's premier magazine of entertainment, celebrity and fashion.
• In charge of product design of iPad magazine (need finding, competitive analysis, interaction design, collaborating with IT & art departments to push forward design & development, testing & iteration, and training colleagues on using CMS)
• Responsible for product operations of HTML / Flash magazines
• iPad magazine was successfully launched in App Store on 14 Jun, 2013, and rose to No. 23 in the US market under the Entertainment Magazine category
The Campaign Office was opened on Nov 1, 2011. C Y Leung was elected Fourth Chief Executive of Hong Kong in March 2012.
• Responsible for C Y Leung's Campaign Website operation
• Responsible for major SNS operation (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Sina & Tencent Weibo)
• Designed landing page of Campaign Website, which increased its Alexa Ranking by 56.5%, Google Ranking by 35.3%, Bing Ranking by 38.6%, referring domains by 130.4%
Dr. C P Ho was former Secretary for Home Affairs under the Tung Chee Hwa Administration in Hong Kong, leading this not-for-profit energy think tank after his retirement in 2007.
• In charge of corporate website operation
• In charge of corporate VI design (printed & electronic material, logo, fonts, color scheme, templates)
• In charge of Dr. C P Ho's personal website & website of National Education
• Designed slideshows, posters & brochures for corporate events, significantly enhancing corporate image & communicative result
• Successfully accompanying top management's visit to Iran
Bauhaus is the birthplace of world's modern design, as well as world's first design school. Its Media Faculty is also the very first of its kind established in Germany.
Responsive web design, mobile UI / UX / interaction, human-computer interaction, Internet of things, 3D animation / modeling / printing
• Master's Thesis "Live Magnet": 1.0 (full score), with distinction
• Film Project "Bedtime Story": Selected as Finalist among 94 contributions in Fulldome Festival 2015
City University of Hong Kong is listed No. 49 globally, No. 7 in Asia and No. 3 in Hong Kong in QS World University Rankings in 2017.
Desktop publishing, visual communication, intercultural communication, marketing
• Selected in Dean's List (top 5%)
• Received Mainland Students Entrance Scholarship (university level) for all four years of study
CSULB has been recognized as one of "America's Best Value Colleges" by the Princeton Review.
Psychology, feature writing
• Received Student Exchange Scholarship (faculty level)
A Windows 10 universal app which provides info on weather forecast & Air Quality Index (AQI).
• Independently accomplished App UI design, feature development (C# / XAML / HeWeather API, supporting Live Tiles & lock screen notifications), publishing
• App passed Microsoft certification & published to Windows Store
A pervasive display project that takes the form factor of a fridge magnet, utilizing e-paper display, BLE module & Arduino, etc.
• Developed a functional prototype, incl. hardware (Live Magnet) & software (Live Magnet App & PC client)
• As Master's Thesis, this project received 1.0 (full score), with distinction
A 3D fulldome animation film, combining green-screen footages, 3D models & computer graphics altogether & utilizing spatial sound, 360-degree video, etc.
• Independently accomplished conception, direction & postproduction (3D modeling, After Effects, Audition) of film
• Developed a film with a length of 4'20", and composed & performed three pieces of original music for the film
• Selected as Finalist among 94 contributions in Fulldome Festival 2015
• View & rendering, event, configuration, life cycle, parameter passing
• UI layout, component, navigation, multimedia, map, canvas
• API & function call
• Product requirement analysis & prototype design
• Publishing WeApps
• XAML & UI layout, component, navigation, style
• C# syntax, API call
• Application debugging & publishing
• Developed & published Tiankong Weather app
• CSS3 & Bootstrap
• Created & published my portfolio website
Hejun Microlecture is a streaming product under Hejun Business School, aiming at establishing a platform for teaching business and career skills.
• Helped Hejun in Microlecture product design, incl. product definition, backend planning & lecturer training
• Hejun Microlecture was officially released on Sep 2017
Model United Nations (MUN) is an academic emulation of the United Nations General Assembly and other multilateral agencies, in order to train youths to become global citizens.
• Participated throughout the event & represented Canada in the World Health Organization (WHO)
• Clearly expounded the position of Canada in pandemic control
• Actively participated in drafting the Resolution & canvassing for support from allied countries
• Contributed to the successful pass of Resolution
Southern Weekly, hosted by Nanfang Media Group, is a serious and credible newspaper in China, and shares the largest circulation among weekly newspapers.
• News hotline answering, background information mining, printing plate adjustment, recording transcription
• Macau: The casino dream of a decade (Dec 24, 2009), Reporter: Pan Xiaoling, Lu Xiangzhen (Intern)
After Effects, Premiere Pro
Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD
3ds Max, Fusion 360
English (IELTS 8.0)